Here is what's new!
- Online Registration: this enables you to register and pay online without the hassle of printing and mailing anything! The only downside is that there is a small service fee based on the amount of your total order. It will be 5.5% of your total, which only ends up being a couple dollars for a basic registration. We will still be accepting registrations and donations via mail.
- Online Registration is for the 25K-50K-100K, Bike Rodeo, and Ghost Rider! Donations and purchasing event t-shirts can also be done here.
- Bike Rodeo for Kids/Youth: this event will be held from 10:30AM-12:30PM and is FREE! Kids will be put into age groups (K-Middle School) when they check-in/register the morning of the event. Registration for the Rodeo will be open from 9-10:30AM. Events will include: bike safety and signaling, helmet fitting/checks, obstacle course, bike maintenance and knowing your bike, and a FREE lunch for all participants. We ask that any adults accompanying their children for lunch make a donation as you see fit. Youth t-shirts can be purchased for $10 online during registration. Only a limited number of youth sizes will be available the day of the event.
- New Blog Design: we hope you like the new look! It's likely to change a little from year to year, but we really wanted to give a more "natural" feel to the site.
- New Logo! we are working with a great, local graphic designer to create a logo and t-shirt design that captures what this ride is all about... getting out and enjoying nature, and of course cycling.
- New T-shirt Design: this year's t-shirt will feature the new logo on the front with a bike and year on the back, encircled by our generous sponsor's names. As of now, we're thinking maybe a cool shade of grey or black with the bright logo on the front. So neat! We can't wait to see how it turns out! Anyone can purchase a t-shirt for $12 (adult), $10 (youth) using the online registration and pick it up the day of the event.
That's a lot of NEW! It has been lots of work, but we enjoy doing it and raising money for the park. Have you been to the park lately? Things are really looking great! There are 3 new pavilions, new pavement around the community building, and more landscaping. We can't wait until the rest of the trail is finished! Here are a few pictures from our visits to the park earlier this Spring.
Enjoy everything new. We hope you like it!